Polysewer is the newest addition to our underground drainage collection at Rouden Pipetek. It is a robust, chemical and sewer-resistant product and can be fitted to both new and replacement underground systems. Its PVCu structured wall gravity sewer pipes and fittings are available in diameters from 150-300mm. The complete system comprises a range of couplings, seals, bends, junctions and accessories. Furthermore, Polysewer is manufactured in accordance with BS EN 13476-1 and WIS 4-35-01 v2. This means it has adequate resistance to the type and quantities of chemicals likely to be found in domestic sewerage. Finally, the underground system boasts excellent performance, including a design life in excess of 100 years.
• Fully compliant with BS EN 13476-1 and WIS 4-35-01 v2
• BSI Kitemarked and BBA approved
• Adoptable by water companies
• Manufactured to stiffness classification 8
• Lightweight for increased Health & Safety benefits
• Durable, long life PVCu
• Structured wall pipe for high-ring stiffness and strength
• Integral sockets for quicker installation and greater leak tightness
• Strong, flexible pipe wall withstands ground movement
• Chemical, impact and abrasion-resistant
• Resistant to sulphate attack and corrosion by sewer gas
• Saddle connectors available
• Meets WRc Code of Practice for high-pressure water-jetting tolerance
Call our sales team today for pricing, or visit your nearest trade counter.